Thursday, April 20, 2006

pretty, prissy, and petty in pink

Sarah was pink today from head to toe. Not exactly mommy's thing but I do have to admit that she looked adorable. But apparently pink turns Sarah into a little prissy, petty baby girl (or maybe it was the bow?). We went to playgroup at Colleen's house and Sarah did quite a bit of screaming. Colleen was kind enough to introduce Sarah to Noah's jumparoo which she loved. What she didn't love, however, was when she was removed from it and another baby was placed in. Not happy.



And as it turns out, all the baby girls were dolled up in pink today...check out Caroline's mischevious grin!



and I could photograph these two all day...aren't they perfect?



Tonight is book club (hooray!) and we're having a little photo shoot. Wish Jodi could be with us (miss you girl!). I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess when she's so happy and sweet all the time there's gotta be a little something to polarize her and keep her sain!

kwpershey said...

Oh, my gosh... all those pink babies are just adorable.

kwpershey said...

...but especially yours. Of course.

:-)