Okay, so it doesn't have to be ALL pigbear ALL the time, right?
Today we went on a family outing to Nick's second birthday party (son of fellow book-clubber, Gina). When our book club first started Nicholas was younger than Sarah is now. Gina and Susie were the only mothers in our group. Now 5 out of the 9 of us are mommies or mommies-to-be with several more joining our ranks soon (we hope!). Time marches on.
Here are some pictures that I took and edited trying out a new technique learned here.
Oh, and Liz brought the pickle jar in honor of "Nickle Pickle".
Enjoy!

5 comments:
that is so cool how you did that, I see great things with the new camera in your future!
Meg
I gotta have that camera! I'm guessing I will have it by the time I see you....in 16 days.
wow! where did you find this? i'm going to have to try it out!!
Thanks for coming to the party Cobb's! The pictures are great!
Gina
Oh my gosh, these photos are so cool!!
Post a Comment