Last night Brent and I were having great fun photographing the pigbear and trying to capture her sucking on her toes. We were both on our hands and knees in her room, with her wriggling around sandwiched between us, each trying to get the perfect shot. About mid-way through I realized, "hey, the real moment to capture here is Daddy lovingly photographing his baby girl." Hence, this shot...

I thought I was very clever. Apparently, I wasn't the only person in the room with that idea. Hence, this shot from Daddy...

I've been really proud of Brent and his recent interest in figuring out his "new" camera. He's gotten some great shots lately. Here are a couple of my favorites of Sarah with her RaeRae... she loves that little lovey!
8 comments:
Erin, I just love looking at Sarah's blog! Especially when I'm having a bad day because she even makes me smile! She is so cute, I showed one of my friends in my dorm a picture of her and she thought that Sarah should be a baby model, because she is so cute! I just thought I would let you know that. Have a great week!
I want to second that one! Everyone in my sorority and even some of Scott's guys in the military all know who our "Princess Pigbear" is!! I said something to one of my friends about how some baby we passed looked like the Gerber baby and they were like "yah- like your princess pigbear" hah!!! love that your little one is so famous!!!
Can't wait to get my hands on that baby! Four days! Love, Grama
That poor child is gonna be so shocked when she grows up and realizes she isnt Apple Paltrow!...
She is even better, Princess Pigbear, heiress to the great Cobb estate and RLK enterprises!:)
Gotta say, she's lovin those toes like her aunt may may!
i think that was jamie or mazie's lovey too:)
Love those shots! They are great. JJ was right. It was also Jamie's lovey. She absolutely LOVED it. She still has it but it is tucked away for her when she is a mama! miss you guys,
Meg
Love the pix! Love the subject matter.
what precious photos!! I feel the same way about my girls... what will they DO with these thousands of photos? Tee hee.
Post a Comment