Here are a few highlights from our last days out west...
beachcombing

playing LIFE with Meghan and Dave (turns out Dave and I both LOVE that game - when will we grow up?!)

Sarah having girltalk with baby Charlotte

hanging out in Grandpa's bar

okay, I realize these last pictures are slightly disturbing but I have several excuses:
1) we're from Alabama
2) Sarah insisted on being with the big kids
3) As Hank would say, "it's a family tradition"
Thanks for keeping up with all of our California adventures. Today I'm saying a special prayer for the kind woman in the airport who gave me a bottle when Sarah's nutty Mommy and Daddy left for the airport without the diaper bag. My worst nightmare, realized. Thank God for the kindness of strangers...hope I can "pay it forward". hope you will too.
7 comments:
I'm glad you all had such a good time in Cali. I do feel your pain in wandering around the airport trying to find somebody to share their baby food.I'm thinking hte pix of Pigbear in the bar will become family classics. Glad you all got home safely. We're seriously excited about you coming in June! til then, give miss Sarah big hugs from us! Granddaddy and NaNa
It was so fun looking at the pictures of you guys with the California family - especially now that I have had the priveleage of being there (never thought that would happen!). I know you had a fabulous time and I am thankful that you made it back home without incident (other than the diaper bag thing).
Hey! Thanks leaving me stuff on my websites... Your totally right on the fact about the two rings.... i think i need to be working a deal for myself! Hah!!! Hope your guys are enjoying the rest and glad you had so much fun!
We had such a fun time with you guys for the week, but of course it went by too fast! Next visit will be the first of many cousin bonding trips of the next generation. Cant wait.
We love you guys
Aunt May May and Uncle Dave
What a joy to see Sarah with her Cali family! I missed being there with you but so glad that you chose to spend spring break with that Crazy California Crowd. I know they loved having you there. Kiss Sarah for her grama and grandad!
oh my gosh no diaper bag! well at least your diaper bag would've had diapers IN it. i've brought it along with no diapers in. silly mommies.
Welcome home! I love the photo of you and Sarah at the beach...Sarah looks so much like you there =)
P.Cobb
Post a Comment