Wednesday, June 21, 2006

sometimes I wonder...

...if she'll ever forgive me for days like this.

We headed to Hobby Lobby after her morning nap to pick up some background fabric. We had lots of fun (yes WE, not just ME) playing with the white. But it's soooo hard trying to get it to actually come out white. I have a long ways to go with that. Tomorrow we'll try black. And watch out, Caroline, we're coming after you too!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline can't wait for tomorrow! Great shots of Sarah.

Lori Grimes said...

Love the pictures but someday she's going to get tired of all the photo shoots. I'm sure that won't happend until she's atleast three.

Megan said...

I think Sarah doesn't take bad pictures-no matter the background and will one day thank you for getting so many of her while she was young.

A.K. said...

the one with the denim jacket and glasses is ADORABLE! please send it in to a contest or something!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PIX! My favorite - the tongue one. :)
(By the way, Chuck and Dot said - use the Becca pix in your portfolio - by all means!) Meant to call and tell you - but I've been out playing too much!

Terry said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that baby! What a doll! Love the denim and sunglasses!

J.J. said...

my white does NOT come out white either!

Susie said...

These are wonderful shots! Even the studios don't always come out white. Maybe try the paintcan tool in photoshop... wink. wink.