Tomorrow we're heading to Asheville to visit the Biltmore Mansion. I think I'm even more excited about catching up with our dear friends, Eric and Marian while we're in the Asheville area. They have a 1 1/2 year old that we've never met and we're itching to squeeze her to pieces! I'll have to get some shots of her cute little mug and see if I can get permission to post them...until then...enjoy these...

14 comments:
O.K. when did she learn the "Grumpa" face?
That baby can have a good time chewing on an old rag! She is happy all the time! You guys are lucky and I know she is charming the socks off of everyone in South Carolina. Say hello to Eric and Marian for me. Love, Grama
I love that little face. Sarah looks great in her bathing suit. The girls got their first bikinis this summer. Have fun with the rest of your trip.
look at that scrunched up face!! you guys sure are having fun! seriously, save some fun for us!
Somehow I dont think little baby rolls + pink ruffly bikini= hoochie mama
I hope grandaddy and nana are spoiling her enough!
Love the pictures! I miss Sarah's laughing and babbling and can't wait till you guys get back! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Well, I guess Sarah is ready for those high-heeled jelly shoes to go with her bikini (just kidding, her suit is very tasteful)...Although her new attire (with rolls included) would fit in with some of my student's summer apparel (yikes!--glad I'm missing that).
Much Love.
Look at her cute face, Erin! My Sarah is pointing to your Sarah and saying, "OH, who's that (me: Sarah)... OH, a Little Baby Sarah? Is she coming to our house?"
See, now you have to extend your vacation to the West Coast, too :)
watch out all you little under 2 year old boys- Little Sarah is on the go!!! (but come on, how cute is that little bikini!!!)
That Sarah....on that bench, she is a Southern Bell, in the making!!!!
Cant' wait to see her in that Baby Bikini. Hope you all enjoy your time with the rest of the family.
Love You....
Hooray! Now Caroline isn't the only baby with an inappropriate suit! Caroline actually got 2 new suits at home, so we'll just let Sarah be the tart now. Can't wait for you guys to get home.
P.S. When I said (yikes! Glad I'm missing that)...I meant seeing MY STUDENTS (I'm not teaching this summmer) in those clothes, not Sarah. I always think Sarah is CUTE!
erin!!! i love your hair!!! and sarah is so cute in her bathing suit! you guys are such a cute family!
*michelle*
Post a Comment