Friday, June 16, 2006

Caroline

Sarah and I went over to see Samantha and Caroline today. Big shocker, right? I wanted to take some pictures of Caroline in her room since I hadn't done that yet. It's such a bright spot that Steve and Samantha put tons of time into. Sarah was super-duper while we took the pics and just rolled around in the corner. So, sadly, no shots of the Pigbear today.

Here are some of Caroline that I love though...











8 comments:

LindseyJ said...

Hi Erin! I'm a college friend of Ak's and I love your blog! You have such a special talent as a photographer and a mother. I'm hoping to have a blog once I have some more exciting events in my life. Sarah may be the cutest child I've ever seen!

Megan said...

What a sweetie. She is sure cute. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! That must have sprung up while you were away. Pix are awesome - as usual.
Miss seeing the pigbear. . .

Dave said...

Caroline is a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pictures. What am I going to do with my next baby if we don't live close by?

Anonymous said...

Those eyes are stunning! Love the sprout of hair =)

J.J. said...

that first one is my FAVORITE! great color and especially those eyes!

Anonymous said...

Caroline looks like such a big girl in these awesome pictures! What a cutie. - Gina