Occasionally Samantha and I like to play the "wonder what they're thinking" game. It's oh so fun to make up what might be going through your little one's head. Since Caroline and Sarah see each other, literally, everyday here's my take on the following scenes from this evening...
C: Yes, Sarah, I will share my toys...
C: And yes, Sarah I will share my toes.
C: No way, Sarah. I will absolutely, positively, NOT share my daddy. Get your own.
Don't worry, Pigbear, your daddy will be home soon...
9 comments:
I'm sayin' - that's a good friend that lets you play with their toes!
These precious babes just keep getting cuter. I didn't think that was possible!
Tomorrow the pigbear daddy will be home and she will be in "pigbear" heaven.
Why can't Sarah talk yet?
Nice and Cute! I used to do that with both of the girls before they could actually speak real words.
Good point, Mr. 911...I'll have to rethink that next time I play "wonder what they're thinking"!
Love that you're a full-fledge blog commenter now!
what a cute little story, poor Sarah, dont worry Daddy will see you soon!
How cute is that, to put their thoughts together...with those oh-so-cute pictures! Sarah will really enjoy all that you have done, Erin, as far as keeping record with the blogging.
Love you....
Oh, I forgot to mention that I use to do this when I worked at our school. I was on the social committee and took pictures at our staff parties. Boy, did I get some "Real" good pictures and the captions were so much fun to put together. Not once did anyone say anything negative about what was written...thank goodness for that!
I'm confused on who "nana" "grandaddy" etc. are because there are so many of you. I think you either need names or pictures!
Post a Comment