
I can't.
Had an eventful playgroup today. Not only did we have a fun little photoshoot but we got to see Noah crawl and wave for the first time! Hip Hip Hooray! He's definitely the leader of the pack.
We got lots of great shots
but then SHE...

did THIS...

Pulled the backdrop right down over everyone and that was the end of that.
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted!
9 comments:
Hilarious! She doesn't even look like she feels bad about ending the photo shoot. Hmm. . .
What a great picture for the babies. I told you Sarah was going to get tired of doing photo shoots...
I love the picture with all of the babies! I had to bite my tongue ;)!
Daphne
Well, that little Southern Bell was not ready to show her true self; "You Go Girl!" We'll all see, in the future.
Love you....
oooh...Daphne came out of lurking to post a comment...that made my day!!! Now if the REST of your lurkers would just speak up...
just think how much money you are saving by doing your own photoshoots instead of having others do it!
You know, Sarah does look like she is thinking about doing something in the next to last photo. I bet she is going to be quite a stinker when she gets more mobile. I know Caroline and Sarah...which one is Noah and who is the other little one?
what a stinkpot! love the adorable shoot!
You're right, Meg. After looking back, she totally looks mischievious. From left to right the babies are: Leah, Caroline, Noah, and Sarah. All Academy babies.
Post a Comment