Tuesday, June 13, 2006

playing

Thanks for all the kind comments yesterday! You inspired me so I played around with some fun pictures of the Pigbear today. I think the last picture is funny for two reasons. First, she's STANDING in her crib and thinks it's wonderful. I'll admit that I put her that way but she stood there for a good 2 minutes. Second, it looks like her name is spelled S-A-R-A! I couldn't fit the H in the frame. No one has to know that though, right?

If anyone has been trying to email me in the last few days, my apologies. My "reply" button isn't working on Yahoo...so annoying!











7 comments:

Lori Grimes said...

I look foward to seeing your pictures everyday. They just keep getting better and better and Sarah just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Megan said...

Oh my, I love the last B&W of her sucking her thumb. I just want to squeeze those cheeks. Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Of course she's standing! Have you not explained to the blog universe that she was walking like a madman at Grandaddy's house....?!!? ;)
"G-Daddy"

J.J. said...

SUCH a cuddly cuddly age...love all the pics!! sarah better get to movin before alla gets there and teaches her!

Dave said...

Love the one of her standing in her crib, she looks so proud!

Anonymous said...

Cute Photos! I just love those hair-clips.
P.Cobb

Anonymous said...

Wait until Sarah starts pulling herself up in the crib (which will be soon) and calling you to get her out. Or better yet, she'll try escaping on her own. :))

AW