After a stop at the awesome new
Georgia Aquarium and lunch at
the Varsity, we arrived at Nana and Grandaddy's house in South Carolina. Grandaddy says he's determined to have Sarah walking, or at least crawling, by the end of her visit here. I'm not liking his chances but maybe Sarah has other ideas about that because out on the lawn this afternoon she raised up onto all fours for the first time. We'll see if this becomes a trend.
In true Nana form we were greeted in SC with an amazingly decorated bedroom complete with crib, changing table, high chair, and a basket overflowing with toys, books, bibs, blankets, and, I'm sorry to admit to Samantha, a baby bikini. I'll have to post some pictures of that later this week. The third stop in our tour of the Southeast is sure to be
wonderful!


6 comments:
Sarah looks like such a big girl. I can't wait to see her in August and you too of course.
How funny is that fish in the first picture! Good Luck Sarah with your next endevor- learning to crawl and be able to get into all mommy and daddy's stuff!!! Watch out coleman and deedee!
too fun!! luckily you probably still have awhile in between all-fours and actual crawling!
Looks like a good time is in store in South Carolina. Have fun with Grandaddy and Nana. Love, Grama
Sarah's eyes look so blue with that blue shirt on...I bet she loved all those cool, and funny looking fish. Im sure Grandaddy and Nana are in Hog heaven right now.
Oh, I bet Sarah just loved the aquariam...When we went in December? we thought of Sarah the whole time and had to keep ourselves from buying her all the cute fish stuffed animals. I love the Varsity photo (Sarah's quite the little traveler). Enjoy.
Post a Comment