Wednesday, June 14, 2006

last ones

from vacation that I seriously love.

One evening at the beach house Sarah was just playing on the deck and the light was so great...I ran inside, grabbed my camera and captured these...







My fellow book-clubber and friend, Susie, likes to joke that when I die they'll peer into the coffin and exclaim, "That just doesn't look like her." Until they grab my camera stick it in front of my face and everyone breathes a sigh of relief saying, "There, now that's Erin." A little morbid, but totally true.

11 comments:

J.J. said...

that IS great light!

Pink Shoes said...

Those are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll say it again, A Southern Bell in the making, your Sarah is. Such a cutie. Don't think she will ever be camera shy.
Love You...

P.S. I've started to blog, with a push from your mom.

Lori Grimes said...

I love Sarah's cute outfit and her little rolls of baby fat make it even cuter!

A.K. said...

with all this training- she'll be the perfect model!!! ever thought of it?!

Susie said...

Beautiful Little Pigbear- hey where'd that name come from anyway??

Anonymous said...

Too adorable!

Gina :)

erin said...

Susie -

Sarah was nicknamed "Pigbear" by her Uncle Tory and Aunt Parmy when she was about 6 weeks old. She has a cozy pink fleece jacket from the Gap with a hood that had ears on it. When we would zip her up in it she would scream and howl like an angry bear but the sweet pink color made her look like a cute little pig. Hence, Pigbear. Princess Pigbear, more appropriately!

Anonymous said...

Erin
Sarah is the cutest baby ever. You put her on the cutest little outfits.

Patrice

Anonymous said...

I fully support the opening of Deed Studios! You already have a HUGE portfolio, web publicity, and friendly customers-to-be :) When you get cards, I'll distribute them all over PAFB -- Liz

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the last one. Oh, I am singing the "Missing the Pigbear" blues. Give her a >< for me. (Grandaddy said I need to explain that >< is a web kiss.)