I love this baby. Have I mentioned that?
Wish I could remember who said this cause it couldn't be more true...
Enjoy the little things. For one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Sarah - every time you smile, every time you say "dada", every time you squeal with delight, every time you do every little thing that you do - those are big things to me.
This sappy post brought to you by Ms. Joyce and Aunt Lori, who both made me cry with their thoughts today.


8 comments:
Try hard to remember and document the "little things" because they slip away so easily. I wish I could remember all of the days like that with you and Meghan. Love, Mom
they do slip your mind. write them all down. like what you did today and yesterday and in two weeks on a random tuesday. cause you can never get it back! so cool that i got to see ms. sarah in that coach's outfit today! haha! glad to be here with you all:)
With every day there brings another with more pleasure when raising a child. I know that I looked at things in such a different way when Paul was growing. I miss those days and cherish the time I had and have now with Paul. As our children look up to us for the comfort, love, and direction, we give, we learn from them too. I enjoyed going back in time with my thoughts today...sorry it brought tears to your eyes.
Love You...
JJ's right. Write everything down. I keep a journal for each of my girls. I hope one day we will be able to sit down and share it together.
I've been away from a computer for a week and what fun it's been to look at all these upon returning... they are really spectacular. The little moments are so dear and touching -- my little guy brought me a book and sat on my lap last night-- I could hardly read for all the tears.
O.K. when did Sarah learn to say dada? Did I miss that blog?
Thank you so much for MAKING ME start bloging. It really helps me to remember the past and live in the present. Someday Sarah will thank you for hers and I am greateful to be able to watch her grow everyday. Thanks again I love you.
WHO MADE MY LITTLE GIRL CRY??!!!!
YOU WANT ME TO BEAT THEM UP??!!??
((I'm so far behind on the blog and all the pix....Thanx for sending them!))
Granddaddy
how much more thankful you will be in 20 years when you can look back on this blog and remember stuff just like it was yesterday...
Post a Comment