Yesterday we drove over to Seaside which is a thriving planned community along the gulf. It was actually where Jim Carey's movie The Truman Show was filmed. We had a great time strolling around, seeing the sights, and enjoying the ocean breeze over lunch. We also spent time at the beach again in the morning and discovered that although Sarah is not a fan of the surf she definitely likes the sand!
At any rate, here are a few of my favorites from the last few days. Since Brent has taken an interest in learning how to work the new camera we're now having a shortage of pictures of HIM! Who woulda thought?!
Will post again from Anniston in a few days...thanks for keeping up with our southern adventures!






8 comments:
I love the photo of you holding Sarah in the sling. I loved holding Jamie in hers but she is way too big now. Sounds like you really had a great time at the beach. Have a good time with the rest of your vacation.
Great pictures Brent! Love the one of Deed with the sarah sling and the big toes and little toes. Bet grama is counting the hours!
Great collage! I just love the beach - it's my "happy place". Glad you got to spend some quality there (between the bug attacks). Can't wait to see you all!
Love the big toes little toes one!!! soo cute- and the bucket one- good photography there!!!
Your pictures made me want to go to the beach!! I realized how much I miss it when I saw you having so much fun. You are one lucky girl!
~Susie (the ORIGINAL one...lol)
Come on up! The pool awaits and we have no bugs! Love, Grama
yay! love the beach pics and the great one of your hair!! so cutE!!
Tried calling you guys this morning, but had no coverage. Caroline misses her bff. Have fun in Bammers and see you next week.
Post a Comment