Enough gushing. Today we drove over to Greenville, SC to hang out around their thriving riverfront main street area. They have a cool waterfall surrounded by lush greenery that one couldn't even dream of growing in dry Colorado. The hydrangeas here are out of this world. I wish I'd gotten a good photo of them. After letting Sarah roll around in the grass and put her toes in the cool river water we headed to the shopping district. I picked up a cute little thing for Charlotte's nursery (Meghan, pretend like you didn't just read that) and we had some yummy softserve at the end of our trek. We were all pooped when we arrived back at "the castle" (Dad and Sue's humble reference to their home) and had time for a quick powernap before dinner at O'Charleys. It was a superfun day. The kind that makes you so happy you came and so sad that you're leaving.

6 comments:
Im so glad you guys had a blast at grandaddy and nana's, I cant wait for Charlotte and Sarah to hang out together with their all of their grandparents...maybe Christmas?
PS Grandaddy looks great in pink!
You all look like you're having a great time. I can't wait until it's our turn to have you here.
Sounds like a fabulous trip!
Soul II Soul sang "Back to Life".
Looks like so much fun- WHEN are you moving back to the South?! Come live closer so we can spoil little Sarah rotten (plus i think her momma is pretty cool and would love to hang out with her too!) Have a safe trip back!!!
I love Sarah with the clippies in her hair =)
Wow! You've been back home over twelve hours now and there's no new blog. How are we supposed to know what we did...? Thank you for bringing P. P. and their parents to SC for the week. Nana and I are still schvitzing about the whole experience. I'm getting my atlas out to plot the fastest route to Huntsville. We love you very, very much! Now get that new blog up!!!!
(P.S. I do kinda rock that pink hat, huh.....)
Granddaddy
Post a Comment