If you were hoping for Boston pictures featuring, well, Boston then I'm sorry that you'll be disappointed. With four little ones we spent our days hanging out in pj's, eating chocolate covered edamame, talking, laughing, crying and feeding kiddos. I don't think I'd have it any other way!
A couple series of the girls...



And if you're feeling a bit nostalgic (like me!) check them out
here and
here.
10 comments:
The sweet thing is that in all of those pictures (the new and old) have the same facial expressions. Neither of those beautiful little girls have changed their smiles! You can see they have always enjoyed each other's company.
What great friends they are going to be when they are older. They look like they have so much fun together. Great to see how they have grown.
so wonderful to see the girls back together again! and I loved looking back at the old pictures too... how sweet
gotta love 'em - they are adorable:)
beautiful! beautiful! beautiful! look at how much your gals have grown. so sweet indeed.
They are so cute together. Too bad you guys didn't live just a little closer to each other...Keep the visits coming.
Wait! you took the kids all the way to Boston- by yourself! I'm just in awe right now.
Those are such sweet pictures of the girls playing, that is really special to have that kind of friendship at their age :)
How do you post pictures side-by-side like you did?
Kelley, to post side-by-side you have to change the pictures size to "small" and then choose "no layout"...both are options you'll see in the uploading window. I always post my photos as "large" with "no layout" but wanted to mix it up a bit this time. Hope that helps!
Those pictures on the couch are just priceless. It is so obvious how much they love each other. I hope to see many more of these comparison shots as the years go by.
Sarah and Caroline are going to love having those pictures when they get older. You've captured their friendship so well.
Post a Comment