Wednesday, March 05, 2008

we washin' da car!!!

Not much time to blog but didn't want to leave you guys Pi'bear-less. Check her out soaking up the sun with her daddy...she's quite the helper these days.












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for warming my day....flip flops, shorts, sun!!!! I'm jealous!! Amy T.

Megan said...

So sweet. Mazie became quite a helper at that age. Still does a great job!

Cathy Bolander said...

So sweet! I can't wait until my boys are at an age where they can help daddy with chores.

Jennie said...

i love the one where she is practically IN the bucket! :-) too cute!

Daisy said...

I'm with Amy - I'm totally jealous that you're already having such warm weather. And, fantastic photographs! You never cease to inspire...

A.K. said...

send us some of that shorts weather this way!

J.J. said...

seriously jealous of you out there washing the car. we still have snow and ice on our driveway and it will be two months before it's carwash weather! seeing how it's only 12 today!