Sunday, March 30, 2008

mama monday alert

Tomorrow's Monday! Who knew I would ever be this excited about waking up on a Monday?
I noticed in the comments and emails over the last several days that lots of people either have Disney trips coming up or have been to Disney recently so I thought it would be helpful to do a MM post on tips and tricks for navigating the happiest place on earth with kiddos.
So here's the call for entries with a one-night heads-up! If you do a blog post make sure to let me know so I can link it here...if not, feel free to leave a all your good info in the comments section!
Until then let's all say it together...
"Awwwwwwwww"


10 comments:

Tina said...

How sweet...does he suck his thumb? My 2 year old still hasn't given hers up...I'm holding out hope though! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish that you all give me alot of disney info we are headed there in June with 5 kids 11 and under (4 under 10). Let me in on all the secrets.

liz said...

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

the larsons said...

Can't be of help in the Disney department but I can say that Ephraim is precious.

Amy said...

That thumb! Go, Ephraim!

Anonymous said...

We just got back from Disneyworld and had a great time. Just wanted to mention how Epcot isn't the best place for kid rides, but it is the best place to meet all the characters. Mickey Mouse and all his friends are towards the Epcot entrance. Various princesses are throughout the park in the different countries. We also had lunch with the princesses at Akershus (spelling?) Royal Banquet Hall (it's in the Norway village) at Epcot. The fireworks were amazing! Epcot was also a nice break from the crowds at Magic Kingdom. I wish we did two days at Magic Kingdom...there's just so much to see!

Daisy said...

I'm with Liz.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Amy said...

I just posted my Magic Kingdom pics and thoughts, and that's followed by my Animal Kingdom post, if you want to link it for Mama Monday!

kristina proffitt said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww is right! ;) Have a great week, Erin!

Denise said...

That picture is priceless. Such a gorgeous baby!