Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the palace or bust



Oops. Sorry. Maybe I should have warned you about the graphic foot content. I realize some of you who come here expecting only sweet cuddly baby rolls may be creeped out a bit. Forgive me.

We're off to Disneyworld tomorrow and to commemorate that exciting event Pi'bears decorated most of the house with these itty bitty metallic Mickey stickers courtesy of Miss Mandy. I was lucky enough to get decorated as well. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed a pedicure but I feel so fancy now that maybe I'll just forego it and keep sticking Mickey on my toes.

At any rate, I won't be around for a few days to answer emails and such so don't go thinking I'm dead. It's okay to miss me though. :) I'll have plenty to post when we get back and since we're meeting up with the Shertzer's down there you may even see some guest stars! Mama Monday will be on hold until the 1st.

Have a fabulous weekend!

(oh, one more thing...see those jeans? They're REGULAR jeans. As in sort-of-skinny-girl jeans. Perhaps I'm squeezing into them a bit prematurally but I don't even care. Tomorrow baby boy turns 4 months old so I'm celebrating by breaking out some pre-preggo clothes! Woohoo! Celebrate with me and squeeze on some of your own circulation stopping britches.)

16 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Have a safe drive and save some of those stickers for me. . . my toes are in desperate need of some decoration (or color). I haven't seen sandal weather since last September!

Megan said...

So funny. Sarah would love playing with my girls. They have quite a fun time decorating and dressing up. Good job on the jeans. Have a great time in Disneyworld. Happy Easter!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Have a fun trip!
I'm totally jealous about the jeans and my "baby" will be 4 in May so I have no good excuse. Somehow I think I can blame ice cream.

Shannon K. said...

Have fun!!! We made a trip to Disneyland in Jan and Katie had a blast! Hope you're taking your running shoes because that's what she did the entire time! :D

Jodi said...

Regular jeans, woo-hoo! It's so nice to feel like YOURSELF again, isn't it?

Have fun and tell Mickey we said hi!

~amber~ said...

Have a blast with Mickey! I can't wait to see all the pictures you will inevitably take while there!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the "pre" jeans! AND...that toe work is awesome! Have a great time :)

Anonymous said...

See I knew you were back in your regular clothes after your post in Boston. Congrats!! Have fun with M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.

Neurotic Atty said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

The Runyans said...

have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

how cute! can't wait to see yur disney photos!!! have a grand ol' time!!!!!! and good for you with your pre prego jeans! i am still in a size 10 and was in a 6 before kids. can't seem to get back to it and my baby is 6 years OLD>! LOL
good for YOU!
tara

Megan said...

me=jealous. love, love, love Disneyworld!!!!!

liz said...

awh, man! THAT's what I should have done to my toes during "mama's night in - alone."
ps, your feet are totally cute :)

L said...

how crazy bizarre, we left for disney on the 19th as well. had a great time, hope you did, too. isn't this a small world, we probably stood next to one another in a line and didn't even realize it.

J.J. said...

ok see if i would have just read this post FIRST. sigh. anyway awesome job on the jeans, this coming from a mama whose belly has dropped a good ten inches in a week but who still looks unbearably pregnant and would wear those stickers on my toes in this 30 degree weather permanently if it meant i could wear REGULAR jeans again, like today. man i'm jealous:)

Denise said...

Congrats on the jeans!!!