Glad you are back. Amanda AZ
Glad you made it back! It was a wonderful trip and I'm glad you thought the 24 hours of driving was worth it :-) We LOVED seeing you guys!
I can't wait to hear about your trip and see your photos. We are a family taht LOVES Disney!!!
Welcome home and a belated Happy Easter! I'll bet it was a great one - can't wait to hear more and see some pics!!!
Can't wait for details. I may have to email you with suggestions as we are going in about 60 days with Aubree. I'll wait and see what you post first though.
oh i get it! you're back, posting afterward. mmmhmmm, it just took me a minute. you'll forgive my newborn-infused brain i'm sure:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Glad you are back.
Amanda AZ
Glad you made it back! It was a wonderful trip and I'm glad you thought the 24 hours of driving was worth it :-) We LOVED seeing you guys!
I can't wait to hear about your trip and see your photos. We are a family taht LOVES Disney!!!
Welcome home and a belated Happy Easter! I'll bet it was a great one - can't wait to hear more and see some pics!!!
Can't wait for details. I may have to email you with suggestions as we are going in about 60 days with Aubree. I'll wait and see what you post first though.
oh i get it! you're back, posting afterward. mmmhmmm, it just took me a minute. you'll forgive my newborn-infused brain i'm sure:)
Post a Comment