Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reminder: mama monday tomorrow!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that tomorrow's Mama Monday will be about reading with children and book recommedations. If anyone wants to do a buddy post please do and let me know so I can link to you!

In the meantime, here's my only piece of proof that Ephraim and I actually were in Boston last week...

Ignore the shleppiness of my appearance. Occasionally I clean up well. Today wasn't one of those days. And, for the record, Ephraim enjoys the carrier much more than this picture might suggest! :)

14 comments:

Megan said...

Any chance there is proof that you visited a pregnant lady while in Boston? I would love to see Samantha's belly this time around. I love that carrier. It worked for Jamie and now Jacob (even with all his 23 1/2 lbs)!

erin said...

Megan, you're in luck! Check my photography blog later today... :)

mandy said...

little man is looking chunky! Need to get my hands on him this week.

Daisy said...

I think you both look great!

Anonymous said...

I love the spit bubbles!

J.J. said...

i can't WAIT to get out the sling.

liz said...

whatever, that could have been Anywhere, USA. ;)

Anonymous said...

Erin you look great for just having a boby in November. What a handsome guy you have.

Amy said...

I miss that chubby little face (his, not yours)! Well, I miss yours, too, but those cheeks on Ephraim. . . so glad I get them again in a few more days!

The Runyans said...

i have a shoot this morning, but i'll send you and email or re-comment on here if i get a chance to do the mama monday.
i have tons and tons of great books....that comes with being a teacher, you know?

Holly Janeen said...

Hi,
you dont know me, but i have been enjoying your blog for almost over a year now... its my FAVORITE. ever. i read it and dream of being a mom like you one day. and it gives me joy to know that someone like you is a mother of two- and i just wanted you to know that i am one of your biggest fans. a fan of your motherhood, a fan of your photos, a fan of your writing... a fan of YOU!
anyways, i am also a fan of Boston... and i am jealous you got to visit :)
hope you have a blessed Easter season!
~Holly Decker

erin said...

Wow Holly, that's just about the nicest thing I've heard ever! Thank you for that. Honestly.

Jen E. said...

first off, not schleppy at all, that is how i look everyday!!
second i love that carrier, i wish i had gotten one of those for alison!

Jaime said...

I love the sling. Very cute. I wear my son Ethan. He loves it. I wish I would have gotten one when was an infant.

He looks mighty comfy in that sling though.