Friday, November 14, 2008

one year later.

I abandoned Samantha in Ephraim's room with 4 crazy kiddos so I could run in here and post a few pics from our sweet reunion yesterday. So consider this a drive-by post...

















And for posterity's sake...check 'em out last year. Same month, same airport, same girls...

9 comments:

J.J. said...

it hasn't really been a YEAR since they've seen each other has it????

Gina said...

Okay I am holding back the tears here! Thanks for the pictures or their reunion. How about the mom's. I bet all is right in the world.

Amy said...

I love their great big smiles! And I'm guessing that the flight went alright since even Samantha is smiling! :-)

(For the record--answering J.J.'s question--they saw each other in March when the Cobb's went to Boston. . . and we got to see them then too!)

liz said...

I wish Anna and I had BFFs :(

Amanda said...

that is so darn cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is sooooo darn cute!!! Funny how nothing has changed from 1 year ago except that they've gotten bigger. Can't wait to see more pics of the visit!

Sally said...

Love that you can see their 80-year-old selves in these photos. It's easy to see these girls are friends for life. Thanks for sharing!

Susie PSU said...

Just think. In a year you guys went from 2 to 4 kids. What a crazy time you're probably having!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Needing to have good girlfriends starts early in life!