That makes me laugh because that is exactly what Morgan does too. I'm going to send some pics to show you if you want, it's hilarious. My son gets so mad at her especially if I'm trying to get a pic of both together and he's been smiling at me for 10 minutes while she's been staring at him. Sarah is beautiful, stare and all! Let me know if you want to see some pics.
Hey Erin! I know I've been absent for a while, but I think I'm pretty well caught up. The blog still looks wonderful. I've missed it. I am updating mine next (finally, I know). Take care! Stacy Hat
14 comments:
That makes me laugh because that is exactly what Morgan does too. I'm going to send some pics to show you if you want, it's hilarious. My son gets so mad at her especially if I'm trying to get a pic of both together and he's been smiling at me for 10 minutes while she's been staring at him. Sarah is beautiful, stare and all! Let me know if you want to see some pics.
Jamie too! I think our girls could have a stare-a-thon. What do you think?
That cracks me up, Deed. How 'bout lets call it "observing". We'll say that she inherited it from her photog mom ;)
Ah, Erin, she's just investing her energy into other peeps ;) What a cutie!
She looks like she will be a good listener. So cute!
Hey Erin! I know I've been absent for a while, but I think I'm pretty well caught up. The blog still looks wonderful. I've missed it. I am updating mine next (finally, I know). Take care!
Stacy Hat
But it's just so darn cute when she does that!! She looks adorable in her costume - can't wait to see more pics.
I am laughing too hard to type.
that is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time (own children excluded of course).
LOL You crack me up. Perhaps she is just uber-observant and it will pay off in her later career.
Or perhaps she just stares at her friends...
That's hysterical! Poor Sarah...she'll never live this one down.
lol!
i think she is just watching to see their reactions to her camera crazy mama LOL!!!!! she's so cute!
tara
Awww shes adorable...shes just in awe of her friends..least you know she loves them!!!!
Colette-mumof2
Post a Comment