Wednesday, November 26, 2008

on the road.

Our family will join millions of other Americans this weekend on the highway as we head to my mom's house in Nashville for a Thanksgiving celebration. Sarah has been there for a couple of days already since she left with my mom on Sunday. Yesterday Brent called her on the phone to see how she was doing and this is what he heard on the other end:

"Hi daddy! I was just calling to see if you could bring Ephraim with you to Grama's house tomorrow. Would that be okay?! I love you! BYE!"

I think someone's been missed. Not surprisingly, it's not me.

But really, who wouldn't miss this little dude?











More on the business blog if you're so inclined. And I may have one more round to share next week.
Happy Thanksgiving!

13 comments:

Tina said...

These are great! Love the one where he's sitting in front of the steps. Have a safe trip & Happy Thanksgiving!

Neurotic Atty said...

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

~amber~ said...

How cute is that? He looks like such a big boy. Be safe in your travels - we are heading to Indiana to spend the holiday with my family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the third one--his little leg like that is perfect!

J.J. said...

safe travels! love the step pics!

Mommy Shar said...

i love, love the shirt. Your little boy is stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I don't think there is a cuter child alive. Don't tell my kids I wrote that.

Anonymous said...

aww!
how fuN!
LOVE these shots!
glad she misses E!
tara

Anonymous said...

Love them all!! I'm sure there will be a heart warming reunion at your mom's. Who wouldn't miss that cutie pie!!! Happy turkey day!!!

Kelley said...

Such handsome pictures of Ephraim! Looks like y'all had a great birthday celebration. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Chris said...

Hey Erin-

What type of camrea you would reccommend to someone just starting off and has around $150 to spend. By the way- your pics are adorable.

erin said...

Thanks Chris. I'm not sure what the going rate is for a Canon Powershot right now but that's what I started with and LOVED it.

melissa deakin said...

hi erin!
oh goodness...everytime i visit your blog, i fall more in love with your work.
you are such a gifted photographer.
i am just wondering if you can tell me where you found that adorable mouse shirt that your son is wearing.
i am due to have my third boy in a month and am looking forward to getting some new fun clothes for him.
thanks so much!