So because I have a feeling there are some new faces around these parts I feel obligated to introduce myself. Hi. I'm Erin. My daughter Sarah won the Casting Call in 2006. We lived in Colorado at the time and since then we've moved to Alabama, had another baby, started a photography business and our little one-year old winner has turned into a spunky three year old. You should also know that this blog isn't usually as neglected and ho-hum as it seems to be these days but this is the busy season for my business and my family so ThePigbear has taken a backseat. I'm kind of a goofball. I cloth diaper my babies. I miss my best friends (Boston and Montana). I love my husband - he's a goofball too. I refer to my children as "pi'bears" and "b-ro". Hmmm...that might just about cover it. At any rate, welcome if you're new...happy reading!
And because the last several posts have seemed extremely Pi'bears heavy (and, well, because I'm still feeling major guilt about the Halloween photo fiasco), here's the B-Ro...


12 comments:
You just put the biggest smile on my face!! I just love that little guy!!! He can cheer me up like no other....
I love that he sits just the way Sarah used to.
both your kids definately look like GAP models! he's GORGEOUS!!!!!!
tara
I love following your blog and I know I should comment more often. I am working on my DH to have you take family pics of us next fall so keep the amazing fall photoshoot pics coming. :) I found you through the GAP threads on the Knot/Nest way back when. I guess my Emmacakes didn't make the semi-finalist picks. Bummer.
That is the perfect little boy shirt for fall! Hayden would love it! :-)
Is the the "looking sharp, Ephraim" outfit that goes with your business blog post today? If not, I hope you did snap a photo of him looking sharp and that we'll see that soon! (BTW, I had a small gasp when I read "my 3 year old"!)
so fun! The Gap missed out on your little cutie. bet they would sweep up your little guy fast...watch out:) he's a sweetie too! your kids are your own little models!
I still think Sarah is still the cutest Gap Casting Call winner. :)
Amy (whose comment I deleted), feel free to email me.
Your children are just beautiful Erin!
I should introduce myself too, I came across your blog when I was looking for blog to book converters. Thank you so much for the Blurb suggestion. I'm a stay at home mom from MD with a 3 yr old, an almost 2 yr old (boys), and another baby on the way in April. You are an extremely talented photographer...thanks for sharing your blog!!
Another blog follower, and fan of your wonderful photography. These are stunning...your use of light is always amazing. Loving all that beautiful bokeh too! And of course, the subject is as cute as can be :)
Post a Comment