Tuesday, November 04, 2008

reason #692 why I love my husband

Because on our family hike last Saturday he took this picture.





And he captured pure joy.

21 comments:

Megan said...

I like seeing pictures of you on here. You should hand the camera over more often!

Anonymous said...

Memory board!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture of both of you! And your hair is getting long!
--Krista S.

Amy in GA said...

Yep - that's a good reason! I wish my hubby wouldn't be so afraid to touch my camera. :) You look like one happy mama!!

J.J. said...

don't you love it when they get a good one of you. you look about 12 in that picture missy...beautiful:)

Sarah said...

Does that make up for the lack of bumble-bee Halloween evidence? I think so!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT picture!! Way to go Brent!!

Samantha said...

So are you trying to redeem yourself for taking NO PICTURES of him in his costume? Just kidding. Can't wait to see that boy in less than 2 weeks!!!!

La maman de MaƩ et de Loan said...

wonderful picture!

liz said...

Awh, so great to see you in front of the camera. Looking great and soooo happy :)

Dave said...

great picture B. looks like you learned from the best! ~Dave

Neurotic Atty said...

What an incredible picture! I'm not sure which one of you is happier!

Amy said...

I LOVE that! Hey, send Brent up our way to give Rich a few pointers. . . he just doesn't seem interested in taking them from me! Just beautiful! And Ephraim looks so big.

Stacy said...

Wonderful! definitely pure joy!

Marla said...

I can see why you love this one ... its beautiful.

Holly Janeen said...

yep. definately a keeper.
(the husband- AND the photo!)

erin said...

Okay, for those who say their husbands need pointers here is my advice for getting a good shot of you with your babies...

First, teach him to use the focus points. Set the aperture to a good wide depth of field (4.0 or so). Adjust the exposure to where you want it and then instruct hubby NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING. =) Get in the shot and have him keep snapping away! Good luck and thanks for the kind words!

Gina said...

Pure Joy and Love.

Anonymous said...

wow! he rocked it!
big time! that is one of the best mommy/son photos i have ever seeN! hand that camera off more!
tara

Anonymous said...

yep. you've got a good one!!! wish mine could do that (or even pick up the Point and Shoot for crying out loud!!)

Anonymous said...

Love it!! You've definitely got a keeper there.