that's very very cute.our most nights is this:i love you.how much?so much.how much is so?way, way more than you know.
Love that J.J.!
The Bean's recent night time conversation goes something like this:Bean: Oh No! I hear a ghost!Me: You hear a ghost?Bean: Nope. It was an owl.Cracks me up every time. I love the little stories they start to make up at this age!
Shelley, that's a HOOT! ;)
She is so her mother daughter!!!
That's why I blog half the stuff I do, it's like my journal of Hayden! Especially once I get that blurb book made. I wish I could see her in person in all her threeness. Hey--get Brent on some video, that's a nice consolation!
jj - That's what we say! :o)
Your photos are amazing!!!! Adorable children!
tonight before we went to bed: Abby grabs my face and says "we need to talk" ok I say "mom are there microwaves in heaven".......I am still laughing. Amy T.
Hey, you're age is wrong in your bio. You are 28 years old. Stop trying to pretend you are still young.
thats funny Samantha, I was just thinking the same thing yesterday :)
What, does 30 make you two the age police or something?!=)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
that's very very cute.
our most nights is this:
i love you.
how much?
so much.
how much is so?
way, way more than you know.
Love that J.J.!
The Bean's recent night time conversation goes something like this:
Bean: Oh No! I hear a ghost!
Me: You hear a ghost?
Bean: Nope. It was an owl.
Cracks me up every time. I love the little stories they start to make up at this age!
Shelley, that's a HOOT! ;)
She is so her mother daughter!!!
That's why I blog half the stuff I do, it's like my journal of Hayden! Especially once I get that blurb book made.
I wish I could see her in person in all her threeness. Hey--get Brent on some video, that's a nice consolation!
jj - That's what we say! :o)
Your photos are amazing!!!! Adorable children!
tonight before we went to bed: Abby grabs my face and says "we need to talk" ok I say "mom are there microwaves in heaven".......I am still laughing. Amy T.
Hey, you're age is wrong in your bio. You are 28 years old. Stop trying to pretend you are still young.
thats funny Samantha, I was just thinking the same thing yesterday :)
What, does 30 make you two the age police or something?!
=)
Post a Comment