Sunday, November 23, 2008

behind where it counts.

With the bulk of my holiday business busy-ness behind me I'm finally getting back into the swing of documenting my own family. I know the blog has been a bit stale and I apologize to the loyal readers! I'm now finding myself with tons of pictures to post so I'm starting to play catch-up today!

On Friday I was grabbed a few shots of B-Ro hanging out in his room. I rarely bring my camera in there because the light is pretty awful (for the record I'm thinking of painting his room white when he switches to a big boy room...for better bounced light!).









I have birthday celebrations to post and Sarah-hanging-out pics to share and we just got home from doing his one-year session so don't give up on me this week!
=)

11 comments:

I teach . . . said...

Beuatiful shots as always. Beautiful little boy . . .

Amanda

I teach . . . said...

Oops! I meant beautiful . . . and to think I was once a teacher . . . For shame!

A

Tammy Waida said...

Yea! I can't wait to see all of the pictures.

Samantha said...

I'm always up for cute B'ros pics, but I am so disappointed you are making me wait another day for party pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of people who can't wait for more!!! And I love those little Levi's!

Shelley said...

I think the lighting looks great. Did you end up using a flash this time? Josh's room stinks for lighting too. I am 'starting' to get more comfortable with my flash, but it sure takes some practice!

Life In Motion said...

Uhm, when did he go and get long hair????

erin said...

Funny you should mention that Lyndsey...I got so much ribbing about his long hair this weekend than I cut it this afternoon! He looks like a big boy now...and I'm pouting about it!

Anonymous said...

looks like the light is great in there! you work magic! he's gorgeous!
tara

Neurotic Atty said...

I love that last one, where he's coming after his mama! I bet there was a big, slobbery kiss on the other side of that photo!

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is looking so big all of a sudden! I noticed his long hair too!
Krista