Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kiki Eve.

Tomorrow our dearest Kiki arrives with her mama and new little brother in tow. We are ridiculously excited. Sarah has spent most of her time at home today "talking on the phone" with Kiki. Coincidentally, it happens to be the play phone she recieved for Easter in 2007...with Kiki's picture inside.

The one-sided conversations have gone something like this:

Hi Kiki.

Yeah.

I'll see you tomorrow, okay?

I'm so excited!

Have fun on the airplane.

And most of them have ended with this little gem that I really, really hope Sarah will flaunt when the Yanks themselves arrive...

We'll pick Y'ALL up from the airport!


TAKE THAT BOSTON! See y'all tomorrow. =)

9 comments:

Gina said...

Have a wonderful time together!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! Can't wait to see pics from the visit and see how big everyone has gotten. Seeing those two together is always fun. Have a great visit!!!

Samantha said...

Dear Sarah,

You are a Yankee. You were born in the North. We have some serious deprogramming to do this weekend.

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I am ridiculously excited for you all! But I am riduculously sad that we can't be there too! Have fun!

J.J. said...

oh you guys are going to have so much fun!!!! can't wait to see pics!

Amy in GA said...

Enjoy your time together!! Can't wait to see the photo recap! :)

Jennie said...

so where were mommy and daddy born? i was born and raised in the indianapolis area - very yankee - but my mom is originally from nashville, tn. although i've never lived anywhere near the south, i do occasionally spout out a y'all. i think its in the blood.

Susie PSU said...

Well?? Give us an update! How's it going? Were the girls just SO excited to see each other? And Caroline and Sarah, too?

Cam said...

Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this