Thursday, November 20, 2008

from there to here.

One year old.



And still very, very much adored.

26 comments:

the larsons said...

I remember checking your blog incessantly one year ago to see the news that he had arrived...happy birthday, Ephraim! We love you.

La maman de MaƩ et de Loan said...

And still soooo cute!

Happy birthday Ephraim!

French mom

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Ephraim!!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ephraim! I can't believe it's been a year!

Amy in GA said...

Happy Birthday, Ephraim!! What a wonderful addition you have been to 'thepigbear.'

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday, Ephraim!! It's amazing how much he looks like his baby pictures! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Shannon K. said...

Happy Birthday big guy!

Tori said...

Happy Birthday Ephraim!!!!!!

What a big boy!!! :)

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Ephraim. Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday baby E!

Neurotic Atty said...

Holy Moses! How things change in a year! Happy birthday, Ephraim!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday little man!

He's gorgeous Erin!

Tammy Waida said...

Wow, time goes by so quickly! Happy Birthday Ephraim!

Anonymous said...

he is an amazing looking baby that's for sure! one alreadY! happy birthday beautiful bOY!
tara

Gina said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ephraim!

Janelle Anderson said...

Holy cow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!

Just where do babies go?

liz said...

Happy Birthday, Big Boy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Tina said...

A year already? Wow, where does time go? Happy Birthday, E!

Joey said...

I think this one year-old Ephraim looks a lot like his mama.

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Happy Birthday big boy!

J.J. said...

oh gosh so hard to believe. happy birthday little baby!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I've been so busy that I'm 2 days late!! Happy belated birthday to the little guy whose picture alone can cheer me up like no other... XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ephraim!!! My little boy turns the BIG ONE in about a week!!

Anonymous said...

It goes by so fast! He's such a cutie! Happy one year!

Amy said...

Oh, my gosh! Love that hair! We were thinking about you and celebrating that little guy on Thursday. Hope you're enjoying all the festivities this weekend!