Thursday, October 30, 2008

oh lordy.

While on our run yesterday afternoon a menacing-looking motorcycle dude zoomed past us, to Sarah's glee. She shouted out, "HEY MOM! HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE JUST LIKE MY GRAMA AND GRANDAD DO!!!".

And I'll admit it might take me a while to digest that fact.



But as I say to my mom everytime she mentions "Lola", their beloved Goldwing..."better you than me!"

9 comments:

Amy said...

Woooo Hoooo! Lookin' sharp! I have to agree with you, Erin, better her than me! I'll take my cush, climate-controlled minivan with a nice audio system any day!

jeramy sossaman said...

hilarious!

Terry said...

We do have fun on our little bike! Nice to know that Sarah was impressed too! Love you! Motorcycle Grama

Anonymous said...

Come on, Erin...I totally pictured you as a biker babe! You mean after all this time I've read your blog, I was wrong? :o)

Lori Grimes said...

Now that......is funny!!!

Dave said...

I have to say they do look menacing! ~Dave

MGF said...

I LOL...
My parents ride a Harley- and I keep thinking you are not he people that raised me.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Terry!! Spend the kids inheritance!!

Joyce said...

Thanks for the photo...I had not seen that...good one!!
Terry, "YOU GO, GIRL!"
Love you all...