Moving on.
Without spoiling the fun for those of you who may be recieving an invitation, Sarah's party will have a royal flair. One morning last week we put Ephraim down for a nap and then headed out back for a mini-shoot. She was SO into it which gave me hope for photographing age 3!
So here are the hammed-up shots that didn't make the birthday invitation cut...


Oh child. You're a mess.





26 comments:
They are oh so cute!
Oh my!! Will we non-invitees ever get to see the winning photo? These are sooo super cute.
Oh my gosh, after three boys...I finally might actually have one of these sweet princess parties some day. The little girlie is now 2. Looking forward to 3..and looking forward to your ideas for her party!!
Such a little ham for the camera!
What is it about this age and princesses? It's like built into little girls DNA. Lily is near the same age as Sarah and she is just all about Cinderella, her prince and just general princessiness (is that a word, if not it should be. =)
a princess indeed!
oops, that was me...
A mess, huh? Just like her mama...
:-)
I see the candy bribe still works great for pictures!
OMG! It's bad enough that she is turning 3 (!!) but, him... turning one soon??? I almost cried a little - partly because my baby boy is not too far behind him!
too darn cute! I bet the pictures that made the cut are so cute!
What great shots! Love the lighting in the first vertical shot! What a beautiful princess! Hope you post the invite after everyone receives it! :)
So cute! I would also love to see the invite!
I love that last one Erin!
She is a pretty little princess. She reminds me so much of Mazie at 3. So sweet and pretty.
oh my oh my.....She's ready for the ball! Amy
Sarah Cobb, I love you. I can't wait to see you next month!!!
OH so cute!!
These are just adorable, Erin!
She is absolutely adorable in these photos!
what a CUTIE!
can't wait to see the real photo that made the cut! these are FAB!
i just absolutely adore your photo!
tara
Those are so cute. I'm with the other ladies. What one made the cut?
What a little princess! She looks so pleased with herself!
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to check in on you in the past couple of days - look what I missed!! How freaking great are these pics!!! She's the prettiest princess of them all....
Wow...if those are the rejects... So, so cute!!! That face is just the sweetest!
I just wanted to say I love your blog, you take beautiful pictures & thank you so much for sharing your Photo Actions with me!
If these aren't the ones that made it then I can't wait for the ones that did! LOL! So cute! Please share the invite after you send them out! Cute idea! She's precious & happy bday to her!
Post a Comment