Those look like pictures I would take! I hate to see them upset, but it is a pretty fun set of photos. Ones that I'm sure they'll appreciate in their teenage years!
I do have to disagree-technically those are still great photos. But I am soooo glad you posted those, because that's what my kids normally look like!! I threw a hissy fit last Friday because my kids wouldn't cooperate and hubby was no help and I didn't get my photo on the most beautiful backdrop-and we moved 4 hours away from it that day! I am still so sad. :-(
27 comments:
Those are awesome! I have to say they are still great photos.
Am I a really sick bastard? Sometimes I really love baby pictures where the kids are pissed. I'm so weird. I'll post one of A right now to prove it.
I love glimpses of real life!
Oh, the tears welling up in the eyes always kills me. Still cute pictures though. :)
i disagree because those are still great photos!
tara
Poor baby with the crocodile tears...what did you do to him?!
I have to agree with the crowd - they're still good photos!
Great photos! I love to see that not just my kids give me those types of looks several times a day!
Just keepin' it real, eh?
The last one is hilarious!! I am really glad to see, my child is not the only one who hates the camera!
still great photos. and yes, real life= love it.
I love those tears. Maybe they aren't happy but they are great photos of their every day life.
haha, that is the sadest e face ever, i've seen sarah's sad face, but not ephraim! Only his fussy face
Perfect, Erin ... I know those looks well!!!
I'm with Liz -- I love crying baby pictures, too!
I'm glad I'm not alone. Most of my pictures turn out like that!
They are still adorable kiddos! I am happy to see that even you can take a bad photo (or did you just Photoshop in the tears)? :)
girl, your worst picture on your worst day is still light years better than my best picture on my best day! :)
These gave me just the laugh I needed today. Sarah looks dead in that second one, and WHAT DID YOU DO to poor little Ephraim to make him so sad???
Those look like pictures I would take! I hate to see them upset, but it is a pretty fun set of photos. Ones that I'm sure they'll appreciate in their teenage years!
I do have to disagree-technically those are still great photos. But I am soooo glad you posted those, because that's what my kids normally look like!! I threw a hissy fit last Friday because my kids wouldn't cooperate and hubby was no help and I didn't get my photo on the most beautiful backdrop-and we moved 4 hours away from it that day! I am still so sad. :-(
LOVE IT!!!
Yeah, still good photos... :) I love these. And you are right - real life. You'll cherish these someday.
How funny. I'm always the one who hates to take pictures of my son when he's crying. But those are adorable even if they are crying.
Oh !!! Ephraim tears make me sad, he is so cute!!! Sarah is really tall now, sh's very beautiful too, even when she don't smile!
French mom
What a relif... you and your kids really are normal =)
lol life is?isn't all smiles, why should pictures be ;-)
I love Grumpy Bears...for about three minutes in my house! Too cute...it's so hard being a kid!
Post a Comment