Thursday, September 25, 2008

her.

If ever there was a photo that captured her entire essence, this would be it.



Our squinty-eyed, squealing, candy-eating {Princess Pigbear} will soon be turning three. And today we officially started preparing.

15 comments:

Tina said...

I love it! It totally captures the age. At 2 1/2 Gabby loves dressing up (and fruit snacks of course!) These are the kind of photos we'll look back on when our children are grown and be so glad that we have.

Lisa said...

That is precious!! My little 2 1/2 year old would do ANYTHING for candy :)

Megan said...

So sweet. I do miss 3 with the girls. They seemed to be so interested in EVERYTHING at that age. Everything was fascinating and new. Now things still are but it is harder to find those things.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love it, there is something EXTRA special when you capture someones true soul in a photograph. I recently got one of my little guy and man oh man, I'm so proud :) 3 is so weird to think about, of course so was 1 and 2 :P My boy turns 3 in January.

Samantha said...

Sarah is pretty in her dress up. She is so beautiful.

Love, Caroline

~Jenn H~ said...

If ever there was a photo she looked like you in, this is it.

I can't believe she's already turning 3. This picture captures the quintessential 2 year old toddler girl-and makes me long for mine to be that age again. Now the only toddler I have left is into dinosaurs and superheroes. I miss tea parties and dress-up. :)

Make sure you savor it-this phase doesn't last near long enough.

Maggie said...

I have been stopping by from time to time... I just love your blog and all your pictures!! This one is adorable!!

If you don't mind, I'm going to add you to my link list and continue to keep in touch!! Feel free to stop by mine anytime! =)

Anonymous said...

she really is too cute! Love that picture and all that caught there--great stuff.

Terry said...

Can't wait to get home and see "her" and the rest of you. Love, Mom and Tom

J.J. said...

don't you love when you just get one that captures it. them. kinda sad what megan said...and i'm glad i read that cause we are there with alla, where everything captivates her. but i guess they get a little jaded at some point:(

Amy said...

Oh. My. 3! How did that happen?! She looks like she keeps your hands full!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Caroline. Is that going to be her official party outfit? How perfect would that be - since she is a princess after all...

Anonymous said...

Three?? Are you kidding me? When the heck did that happen!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love moments like this!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the party. Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love it. And I love it more that you've captured the essence of her in a photograph.