Thanks for starting my weekend with a smile. I second the baby gap comment. It sure would be fun to walk in and see Ephraim in the GAP store! :) Maybe a little brother/sister gap ad?
Glad to hear he's feeling better! That first photo is beyond adorable! I might have to borrow that idea and do that same shot with my little one! love it! LOL!!!
19 comments:
Is this another Baby Gap contest picture? What a great one!
Well that is certain to make everyone smile. Take care and have a great weekend.
LOL! don't you wonder sometimes what our boys will think of all these photos when they are older?
super cute! have a great weekend!
Those are awesome!
He looks like he's not so sure about the silly hat. But he's still so cute!!
Thanks for starting my weekend with a smile. I second the baby gap comment. It sure would be fun to walk in and see Ephraim in the GAP store! :) Maybe a little brother/sister gap ad?
I love that last photo. Like he's thinking "what on earth is this doing on my head?" So cute.
Glad he's on the mend and feeling better! Cute pictures!!
big smile here. have a great weekend, hope you're getting better sleep. hmmm i think we have a blue one like that around here...
Poor Ephraim. You abuse him so.
The first one is absolutely HILARIOUS!
I love the first one! He's super duper cute in that hat!
We are glad to hear he is feeling better! Cute pictures!
I adore your blog and so admire you as a photographer! You have such a beautiful style :)
I so love that second picture! Thank you! I needed that right about now.
The kid is adorable!
Too cute! I wish I could get Jackson to keep a hat on his head for more than 2 seconds :)
Glad to hear he's feeling better! That first photo is beyond adorable! I might have to borrow that idea and do that same shot with my little one! love it! LOL!!!
Post a Comment