Sunday, September 07, 2008

slacker emerges!

Oops. Have you been looking for me? Sorry.

Here I am.

Been busy photo-shooting this weekend and spending today hanging with the fam. I'll be back tomorrow with a Mama Monday so consider this your warning. Everybody get your posts and ideas ready for this topic: toys with staying power. With birthday season dawning in our house and the holidays right around the corner I'd love for us to share some ideas on what gifts have managed to hold the interest of your kiddos all year long.

In the meantime, check out the busy B-Ro.


7 comments:

J.J. said...

love it! i think of that sometimes...like when we're sitting out there watching alla play, wow, a year from now (after we get past the snow, that is), you'll be running after her. amazing.

can't wait for mama monday. i'm gonna start thinking, but mostly i'm interested like you - because with a second child, like we need another toy around here.

Amy said...

Busy indeed! And messy. . . since Sarah is so neat, I predict Ephraim will be the messy one. You can't possibly have 2 neat children!

Neurotic Atty said...

Ah, so young Master Ephraim has become a landscaper this week!

Chris said...

Adorable. I only wish I could take awesome pictures as you.

Melissa said...

Adorable pics. Can't wait for Mama Monday. We've got a birthday coming up and I still need an idea or two.

Jenny said...

Hi Erin,
Had some time this morning to post about the toys. First time I've participated in a Mama Monday! I've always enjoyed reading them! Here is my link zollarsfamily.blogspot.com. Can't wait to read what all your wonderful readers have to share about this subject!

Tammy Waida said...

I'm going to be buddy posting for the first time too. Here is a link to my blog: http://thewaidafamily.blogspot.com.I'm looking forward to seeing what others have to say!