Things are going surprisingly well here despite our second night in a row of less than stellar sleep. B-Ro is back to crawling around, terrorizing his sister and Sarah is lavishing him with attention much to his pleasure.
They had a ball crawling in and out of the tent today. Ephraim might not have thought it was so fun though if he had realized that Sarah was pretending he was her "baby Laura".





Crazy kids.
16 comments:
oh so glad he's on the mend:) very cool "family" sign in the background:) thinking of you!
Glad E's doing better and back on task - terrorizing your big sister is an important job!
There's nothing quite like a tent for having some special fun. I keep thinking how fun it would be to set up a real one in the backyard just to hang in....
Glad to see play time is back to normal. Is he restricted at all? Cause that would be tough!!
Man he is just so painfully cute. I just want to kiss those cheeks. I'm happy to hear is he doing well.
So good to see some grins on that sweet face. And those HUGE grins on that big girl! Continued prayers for quick healing!
Looks like everything is almost back to normal!
Love that last photo...such a fun relationship siblings have...most of the time. Glad to hear E is doing better. Colleen W.
I love the last one with Sarah's nose mushed up against the tent...adorable!
So glad to see he's moving around and almost back to normal!
How wonderful that he is up at at it! Do we get a closeup of 'family' hanging on the wall? :) please
Here you go...it's an old photo-a-day post...
http://photographybyerin.typepad.com/take_two/2008/08/aug20.html
We're very happy to hear that Ephraim is doing well! We've been thinking of you all -
Glad to see that he is feeling better!! :)
By the way where did you get that cool tent? It looks like something my two year old daughter would LOVE! Thanks!
Kim, my in-laws gave it to Sarah for Christmas last year. I should have included it on the "toys with staying power" list because both of the kids really adore it when I get it out. It's a Dora tent by Playhut. This isn't the exact one but it's close...
http://www.nextag.com/Dora-the-Explorer-Hideaway-587717343/prices-html
So cute. My girls are just now starting to "play" together... sort of.
Also, I love the "family" sign.. how cool is that! I love you style... some time you need to post about your house and put up pics of each room... I would love to have ideas for my own house.
Hey Erin (long-time lurker of your Fab blog!). :) Where did you find that 'Family' art piece on your wall??? I love it!
Post a Comment