Wednesday, September 10, 2008

breathe.

Just wanted to let everyone know that things will be quiet around here for the next several days. Life has gotten crazy and book club weekend has come just in time. I'm headed out tomorrow morning for a weekend with (many of) my beloved girlies. I'll catch you all up next week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time...girl trips are moments to treasure!!! Amy

Megan said...

Have a great time!

Amy said...

sniff. . . sniff. . . I'll miss you :-(

Anonymous said...

I envy you!! I wish my girlies and I could sneak off somewhere. Have a great time and know that you're missed. (wonder how many of us will check even though we know you're gone...silly us!)

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time!!
Can't wait to hear about it!

Chris said...

Oh- have fun. I'll miss reading your posts. May be your friend will hack into your post.

Neurotic Atty said...

Have a wonderful time with your girlies!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Have fun! Bring back good book suggestions for us! Or would that be wine selections?

Shana-Lynn said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Susie PSU said...

You're back home now. And we already miss you. I bet E's already napping and on his way home to you!

Home Generator San Francisco said...

Loved reading this thannk you