Monday, October 13, 2008

kickin' it B-Ro style.

At Jennifer's insistence today is all about B-Ro. She says she's going into withdrawal. And since I'm pretty sure Jennifer is my biggest fan I've got to keep her happy.

Just a couple of my littlest man...





As we say in our house: he's real good.

****

Now that I've gotten that Buddy Ro love out of the way I have to link you up with my fave thing today! If you're a fan of the photography blog you may already know that while we were in Nashville we hooked up with Angela Crutcher for an amazing family session swap. She's so awesome and I've been beside myself with excitement over having our family photographed by her. So I've spent the last week stalking her blog waiting for a sneak peek and today she posted it. Check it! I absolutely love how different my kiddos look from her perspective. And that family shot is so, so us. It's so joyful and real and I think it rocks that you can see my snaggletooth. =)

Today I'm a happy girl.

17 comments:

La maman de MaƩ et de Loan said...

Your kids are just tooooo beautiful Erin!!!

I just saw pictures from Angela, and you're family is amazing, your clothes choice was perfect!!!!!

What a beautiful family, you're lucky :)

Congratulations to Angela for her VERY GREAT pictures!

Thank again and always to share your life...

French mom (a big fan too)

J.J. said...

love 'em! super awesome to have that!

casandra said...

how fantastic. love that family photo.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

THANKS DEE DEE!! Now all is right with the world...

Can't wait to see more of your family pics - the sneek peek was fabulous!!!

Renee said...

B-Ro's getting so big! Can't believe it.

Love, love, love Angela's photos--That B&W of Sarah is B-E-A-U-tiful! As is your family, of course.

Anonymous said...

what amazing pictures! your kids are simply the cutest!

Amy said...

Just lovely! I've been stalking her blog all week, too!

Kristin said...

Love the Family pics, I can't belive how old B-Ro looks in the shots at the top of your post. He just gets cuter!

Jenny said...

I love love love the first pic of B-Ro!! Also, the pics of your family are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white of Sarah that Angela took. What beautiful photos to have of your family.

Sonja said...

oh the photos are beautiful!
You guys are a very photogenic family :o)
to me sarah looks older in her photos than in yours...either way she is one gorgeous girl!

Beautiful photos!

and E looks soooo cute!

Debbie said...

I love the photos Erin! My heart is so very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, adorable and incredible pictures of your fam! Wow! I love the black and white of Sarah!

Kim Zay said...

Love these Erin!

Shana-Lynn said...

She did a wonderful job. Your family photo is just beautiful!

Tina said...

All the pics turned out great...I esp. like the family one. Now if I could convince my husband to get a family photo...!