
A quiet house. Just you and me. You in your Cars jammies, me getting ready to tuck you in. Snuggling in your rocking chair reading "Skidamarink". Gently tickling your cheeks and forehead and nose as you lie still in my arms, smiling.
11 months old...and just as precious as the day you were born.
19 comments:
Ok. He just gets more cute EVERYDAY!!!! Love those eyes.
Toni
You were just blogging about bringing him home from the hospital! 11 months already! Good grief!
He really is such a cutie!
Adorable! This makes my heart ache. We're expecting our second baby in a few months and I can't wait. Love this photo of your little guy.
NO WAY, 11 months already!
He is precious Erin.
Stop it! The kid is adorable!!!
Did you post this picture just to cheer me up? Because it worked! I wish I could snuggle him up myself right now.
I think this is one of my favorites you have ever done!
I love Skidamarinki-dink-idink, skidamarinki-doo!
OMG, 11 months already?! where did the time go?
man, he's adorable.
oh seriously, how is he eleven months old? and is that going to happen to fisher?
He's so adorable. Is he starting to walk at all. After that stage, it's all over.
I know. . . 11 months already! He's as adorable as ever and I think it's great that you get some one-on-one time with him.
he's probably even more cute and precious since the day he was born, he is a living angel, truly breathtakingly gorgeous baby! LOVE that photo!
tara
There is no way you have an almost one year old already! Then again, I have a 6 month old prego belly too. :)
Capture and remember those moments. It's amazing how (too fast) they go by. What a treasure!
Sigh. It does go by so fast. I remember Brent's blog post when he was born commenting on his blonde hair. He really is adorable. Where is Sarah?
he is absolutely an angel. so gorgeous.
he is a beautiful boy...
I hope you posted this one for the Gap casting call. I can't believe he's almost a year. I remember you posting the Big Sister t-shirt Sarah had on. :)
Don't you love that look? I never want to forget what my daughter looks like when she's looking up at me like this. What a wonderful capture of your little guy!
Post a Comment