Brent always gauges the stress-level of my days by whether or not I've blogged. Considering that I've only blogged one this week I think he's a little on edge. =)
Not to worry though...here I am...3:13 on a Friday afternoon and I find myself with 5 minutes to spare. So before a child wakes up or the phone rings I better get some pics in here!
I came home from my mom's house on Wednesday and was greeted by a new lens on my doorstep...any photog geeks want to take a guess? (Amy doesn't count!)









Believe it or not Sarah ran crying from her room after I left to upload these. When I asked her what was wrong she sobbed, "
I want you to come back...and...take more pictures!!!". I think she's seen the light!
24 comments:
24-70mm? If so, I'm sooo jealous!
Oh, and we have those lacing beads!
I LLLLLLove them! And I SO want that lens. Oh, too many choices and not enough money!
I've been stalking your blog since Wednesday night and I'm glad you finally posted something. Well worth the wait! Now only if Sarah would come tell Hayden how much fun being photographed is!
50mm 1.2? Those are adorable!
Good guesses girls but those aren't the one. Amy sorry I'm just now posting! We're headed out for a nature walk right now so maybe I'll grab a few more shots!
85 mm 1.2?
Another macro?
Gorgeous pictures.
Nope not a macro, and not the 1.2...but it IS an L lens. =)
24-105mm?
L envy!! But congrats to you! The shots look great; I'm guessing another prime...35?
70-200 2.8 IS?????? Beautiful shots. I'm happy for you whatever you got because I know you will love it and will rock on! Congrats!
OH I wish the lens fairy would stop by my house and leave a lens on the doorstep ;o) GREAT pics as usual.
Oh my gosh you got an L lens!!!! I'm so jealous! I still want the 5d! hahah! Awesome shots as always! And congrats on the new addition :P
I'm going to guess the 135 f/2??? hmmm.... whatever it is it rocks.
The "I make Sarah look REAL pretty" lens? I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL HUNTSVILLE '08!!!! It doesn't have quite the same ring as "Colorado or Bust," but you get the idea.
All great guesses guys but Mary's the winner this time! I'm LOVING the 135mm/2.8 L...it's SO fun! I'll try to give a detailed review in the next couple weeks (you know how I am with promises though!).
Samantha, ME TOO! Oh my gosh it can't come soon enough!
yay!! I'm sure this is the start of a beautiful relationship with you and the 135 mm lens!!! :) Another question Erin, with the new 5D Mark II coming out next month, do you have any thoughts on upgrading or will you stick with the 5D?
24-70mm L f2.8?
just guessing cause that's my fave lense!
tara
Well, I feel like a total dork even commenting since I'm apparently the only one here that doesn't know jack about lenses - or even cares except that they make your babies look so cute! So I'm just going to say that I love the pic with Sarah's head thrown back in laughter. And I'm glad she is liking getting her picture taken again. So lets see how handsome that new bad boy makes E look!! I'm having withdrawls here.....
oh man if those are the standards, then ron is probably real worried about me.
how does your husband know if you have blogged or not? you mean he checks your blog? ? if so tht is really sweet of him. My husband might get around to checking mine every few weeks,if I am lucky!!
Oooh, you're gonna LOVE this lens!!! Its my favorite right now. Oh and I know I owe you an email ... I'm catching up this week. :)
And thank goodness she has seen the light because those pictures are adorable!!! Love her little braids, too.
Post a Comment