Friday, October 03, 2008

rub-a-dub-dub.



This is me badly needing to update my bathroom photo wall. Shutterfly here I come!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I LOVE it! I was so inspiried by your wall that I did the same in Hayden's bathroom. Right down to the frames! (I actually even found them on clearance at Pier 1--score!)

Gina said...

Nothing like your little ones having fun together in the tub! Confined in one spot and too cute!

Anonymous said...

You know, my bathroom needs a little something. Can I put photos of YOUR kids on there??? Or would that be a little weird... :)

Anonymous said...

Loce to see what your bathroom walls look like. :) You sure are a creative one!!

Any Mama Monday planned soon???

erin said...

Here you go!

http://photographybyerin.typepad.com/oneframeaday/2007/09/sept30.html

I've been meaning to announce (and I will soon) that MM is probably going to be on hold for a few weeks (maybe a couple months) until I get through the photographer holiday rush. Things are about to get cr-azy around here!

Neurotic Atty said...

Sarah looks so ornery in this one, like she's about to dump a cup of water on her baby brother's head. Too cute!

Shana-Lynn said...

That is adorable. I need something in our bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Say, can you Shutterfly us over some pics of the kids? I need to update S and E's pics too...E's frozen at 3 months old in our house :)

erin said...

Hey Parm! Shutterfly is on my to-do list when I get home...I'll be sure to send pics your way once I get them uploaded!

liz said...

no-no-no-NO! he can't be almost a year! Thank goodness I got some E lovin' in before the big ONE!

Anonymous said...

oh what a great idea! I should do some photos of my girls in the bathtub and hang it in the bathroom! Thanks Erin!