Friday, October 17, 2008

the perfect pumpkin pick.

Last year when we would ask Sarah what kind of pumpkin she wanted to get she would respond with: "a yi-yull orange pumpkin". This year: "a perfect one for B-Ro".

She was on a mission.



She tested many pumpkins for the perfectness she was looking for...



And after getting B-Ro's approval she settled on one...



I have to say, the search had the potential for being exhaustive but she managed to wrap it up in under 10 minutes. Mainly because she was terrified of being left behind by the tractor-pulled hayride...



When she didn't think we were moving fast enough...



I laugh at her, I do. But in all honesty she's so me. And we won't even get started on her daddy.



Happy perfect pumpkin picking friends!

7 comments:

Meghan said...

yeah. thanks.

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see "us" in our kids - even if it's the traits we don't necessarily love. Glad she found the perfect pumpkin!! I miss that stuff - Nick even gave up Trick or Treating last year and I was way more bummed about it than he was.

Dave said...

hey Deedee my uncle Richard started his photo web site please take a look! ~Dave http://richardryanphotography.com/index.htm

Samantha said...

As the BFF, I have to say I totally agree that Sarah is a mini-you. Fortunately (sort of) Caroline is my very own mini-me, so surely they will make perfect BFFs too.

Shelley said...

I can't believe you guys were wearing shorts at your fall festival! We went to ours last weekend, and it snowed!

Anonymous said...

It's a family affair...so nice to see.
Love you all...

Neurotic Atty said...

Love all the pumpkin patch pictures! We drove by a pumpkin patch on our way up to Columbus this weekend, and I so wanted to stop, but I figured there was no real point since I don't have any kids. It looked like so much fun, though!