Monday, October 06, 2008

be back soon!

Hanging out with my mom until Wednesday and catching my breath before the busy season officially hits next weekend. I'll have lots of stuff to share when I get back. In the meantime, check out two of my fave girls...the bread in my generational sandwich if you will. =)



Love them.

14 comments:

~Kim said...

Love that picture Erin!! So sweet...and love how affectionately you nicknamed them...the bread in your generational sandwich! That's funny!

Enjoy the time with your mom!

~Kim

A.K. said...

definitely missing "Momma Mondays!" Enjoy your time off!!

Carrie said...

Love the picture!!! Have some great time off!

toots said...

All I can say is an AMAZING photo ;o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic!! I think sunset pics are some of my most favorites. Tell Terry I said hi!!!

Sarah said...

Does that make you the peanut butter? ;) LOVE that picture!

erin said...

Sarah, I think my family would probably call me the "ham" instead. =)

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

What a beautiful picture!! I loved your description of it too!

Melissa said...

Wow, an amazing picture!

Rob and Michele said...

WOW! Unbelievable photo. How priceless. You're a lucky girl:)

Joyce said...

What a wonderful photo!
Love to you all...

Dave said...

Deedee are you sure you don't mean bologna? lolololol ~Dave

erin said...

DAVE! You're killing me!!!

Diana said...

Wow! What a beautiful photo!