An early morning email exchange entitled "Save the Business!" between a certain husband and wife who shall remain nameless...
" I forgot to grab the county sales tax envelope. Can you please take it to the post office, or take it to the sales tax dept at the courthouse? We need to avoid a late penalty. Love you and hope you feel better!"
to which the wife promptly responded...
"No prob...I'll take care of it.
Love you,
Joe the Plumber"
and then received this...
"Thanks, Josephine. That's the kind of change, the hope, we need on MainStreet these days, you betcha it is."
to which she closed out the volley with...
"Yep, I sure was thinkin' that about those."
Happy Monday. =)
25 comments:
your blog is getting weird.
-- Sarah & Ephraim's Daddy
C'mon, you left out at least one "gosh darnit" and "golly!"
Yes, we know you like Obama. Nobody cares.
You have the right to support who ever you want. Hope all these comments on your blog do not derail you. To live in the world today one has to able to think freely. We do not have to tailor our thoughts to being Democrats or Republicans
Love your blog
I care that you support Obama.
As for myself, I can only hope that Tina Fey gets her wish--that she won't have to play Sarah Palin after November 4.
Love the marital banter though!
I love this. You two would have fun with Amy taking your pictures. The entire time Jeremiah and I were cracking jokes that were only funny to us. Things that were just us, you know? That's what made us not concentrate on the camera and have fun.
I think this calls for a repost of a certain video involving a lack of volition for one Obama to take someone's cash monies away...
Oh this is funny!
I also care that you support Obama.
Hey, who said I support Obama? ;)
My most favorite recent bumper sticker siting:
"You can't do it.
Only the government can save you!
Brought to you by the committee to tax your pants off!"
LOVE IT! :D
JUST VOTE PEOPLE! (Hopefully for Obama!!)
you betcha! :-)
And here I thought you were on the McCain train. I'm sad :(
I had to laugh at this little exchange! Guess what I did at 3:30 this afternoon ... panicked because I realized I hadn't done my sales taxes yet. I made it in time, too. =)
Obama is my Senator and I have to point out Illinois has one of the largest deficits in the US. Also not to mention he worked for some people who have since been indicted for fraud.
That aside I still love your blog. We live in America where we have the freedom to choose and vote.
Hmmmm...very interesting comments here. A little different than the norm. Thanks for keeping our minds engaged! Amy (McCain Supporter)
I'm Canadian and I think I get the plumber comments from some Saturday Night live sketch I saw...but the rest?!
I'm glad our federal election is over.
From what I can see from way up here...I think a lot of people in the US need yours to be over too!
Just to counter Annonymous from Illinois - my mom lives in Arizona and said McCain has done nothing for them. The grass isn't always greener....
WOW - people sure are getting into the election - please keep this blog fun!!!
Is anybody stopping to think that if something happens to McCain while in office we will be stuck with Palin??? I didn't think that we could do any worse than Bush but Palin makes me think differently now. I mean come on he is up in age....
(Obama supporter)
Ron paul 08'
Hello :o)
Well I don't really post comments here much but I do check your blog daily...and i love it!
And I think you have a right to express your opinion, its your blog, that's what it's for...and you did it in a fun/cute way :o)
PS the Photo of Ephriam in the post above...a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!!!!!!
Post a Comment