Tuesday, November 06, 2007

all is once again right with the world...

It's been five months. Five looooong months. But time only makes reunions sweeter, right?





And this is how they walked through the terminal, down the elevator, to bagagge claim, and out to the car. Oh, and all the way home with hands clasped between their carseats.









And the playing picked up right where it left off five months ago...









The only thing I love more than these two girls is these two girls together.

(I'm working on the FAQ's...look for a post tomorrow!)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. The love in Caroline's face to see Sarah is too cute!

Marci said...

Awww. She is going to make such a great big sister.

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh- how sweet!

I love the matching shirts, too. My best friend lives in Texas and each time our girls get together (they are 6 months apart)- we dress them alike too. :) I know, we're such dorks!!

e said...

erin, these are my most favoritist ;) photos you've shown us in a while! I love the story they tell, and you can FEEL their excitement and love for eachother.
props to the mommies for the matching shirts. glad all is well once again. -elizabeth

Megan said...

So precious! I love the excitement in their little faces.

brandy said...

The holding of the hands all through the airport...now THAT is a priceless moment!

Amy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting those! Although I have tears streaming down my face cause I miss seeing that in person SO much. Have a great week together! :-)

Amy said...

Oh, and let's see some Samantha baby belly :-)

Robin said...

these are the best pictures ever! i love how you caught their anticipation & excitement. like the others, i also love that the BFFs were wearing matching shirts.

way. too. cute.

A.K. said...

i feel all giddy inside just watching the two of them!

Jennie said...

oh my goodness...these are just too, too sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I actually got teary eyed and the chills looking at these pictures. The girls are so happy to be together and Caroline's expressions...total joy and love! These girls really do love each other.

Joyce said...

Now these are the sweetest photos. It shows, even as young as the two of the girls are, the love for each other, and the best friends, for life!
Love you all...

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! There’s nothing like having a BFF.

Amy in GA said...

I'm amazed that these photos can make me cry tears of happiness and sadness all at once! So happy to see them together, but so sad that these BFFs are so far apart. I hope you guys all commit to keeping these visits going. Maybe they'll be college roommates someday. :)

Erin - photographically speaking, great job in capturing this absolutely PRICELESS moment. You go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

My heart has just melted into a pile of goo. I've always counted being able to witness emotional reunions in airports as one of the weird perks to being a frequent flier. But, oh my, this one takes the cake! Enjoy your visit together!

Tasha said...

you have brought tears to my eyes. This is the sweetest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Papa and Nana - thanks for the great pictures, Caroline Rose, see you soon, love

Colleen said...

These made me smile so much this morning! I'm glad they picked up where they left off. The one of them holding hands is awesome! Such sweet girls!

Tina said...

SO, so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are toooo cute and refreshing to see how much people can care for each other no matter what age.

Janice said...

Wow, it's like they were never apart at all! I know it's been said, but I love how you've captured such great moments! I bet you missed your friend, too!

Anonymous said...

So great to see the girls back together again! We miss you...

liz said...

Oh my gosh, it's just as wonderful as I imagined it - we miss you all!
ps I want my baby girl to have a best friend, too!!!

Gina said...

Just getting to this now Erin and it brought tears to my eyes. So good to see them together again!

J.J. said...

i'm SO excited to come home to such great pics! i want to see one of you and sam! both pregnant!!