Thursday, November 08, 2007

those girls.

Samantha and I are absolutely loving how Sarah and Caroline (Kiki) have just picked up right where they left off. The loving, the howling, the grabbing, the giggling, the bickering...nothing's changed! They're so much more verbal now than they were 5 months ago though so it's super fun to listen to them converse. Sarah insists on calling Caroline "baby Kiki" and Caroline spends much of her day telling one of the mommies what Sarah wants..."Sarah wants a baby", "Sarah's wants to eat breakfast", etc. Sarah, of course, is so smitten with here baby Kiki that she'll go along with anything that Caroline insists she wants.

Yesterday afternoon we took them into the backyard to play a bit before mommy time officially began at 4:00 (everybody say it with me now...OPRAH!). I taught them how to play Follow the Leader in hopes that it would buy Sam and I 5 minutes of peace and chatting time. The cement blocks surrounding one of our gardens set the perfect stage for rounds and rounds of FTL where neither girl actually knew who was leading or who was following. We heard shrieks of "Follow Da Yeeda!!!" for the rest of the night though!

Check out these cuties...



Here they are "leading" or "following"...you decide...



We're heading out to the park this afternoon to get some two-year shots of Caroline and possibly Sarah too if they're both agreeable. I'll try to get some of those up in the next couple of days.
Thanks for all your kind comments on the airport post. It was such a cool moment for Samantha and I...glad you guys enjoyed it too! Remember to check out the FAQ's if you're interested in being a photog nerd like me!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! First to comment. It is so great to see those girls together again. Make sure to shoot some video (or have Brent shoot some video) I'd love to hear their conversations!

Anonymous said...

They are 2 pretty dolls!

Soooo beautiful, it's always a pleasure to see them!

French mom

Amy in GA said...

Too cute!! I'm so glad you all are having so much fun. These girls are just beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics you get today! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see these two playing together again! Be sure to post a photo of the 2 mommies too (with bellies)! :)
Colleen W.

Anonymous said...

BFF quality time is THE BEST!

Jeanelle said...

OMG - so adorable!

PS - in case you didn't go back to look at FAQ comments yet -- I wrote about how you can post an action for others to download.

Shana-Lynn said...

Those two are so sweet together. Take lots and lots of pictures!!

Susie PSU said...

The only thing I liked better than seeing those girls? Seeing a beaming Samantha pushing the stroller! Boy, has Caroline got the bluest eyes in the whole world, or what??

liz said...

I agree w/Susie. Remember the stroller shot of Samantha on Caroline's 1st birthday? Talk about beaming :)