I'm hoping that by posting a few pics of our buddy here I might be able to distract Sarah tomorrow morning from the inevitable calls for Kiki first thing in the morning. They got in the sweetest little habit of calling for each other as soon as they woke up. So tomorrow I'll just drag Sarah into the kitchen, plop her in front of the computer, and show her that we're back to only seeing Kiki in the computer. Of course, she won't be happy about it. But then again, neither am I.
Miss you girls already...so, so much.


12 comments:
Pretty soon, Sarah will have a little brother to distract her. Have you been preparing her yet? You must be getting anxious about it now.
Caroline has such a sweet face. Beautiful girl.
Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a great time together. . . I know how hard it is to say goodbye, though!
Beautiful pictures!! Do you know where Caroline's dress is from?
Amy T.
Oh, we miss you so much. But I did love letting Caroline's daddy get up with her while I slept in this morning!
Amy T, Caroline's dress is a brand called Le Top. I'm not sure what store it was from because it was a gift, but you can find the brand in lots of children's specialty shops. :)
Glad the girls had a few days to re-bond in person (kids and grown ups!). And it's so nice to at least be able to 'see each other on the computer'. In my day.... ;)
I've enjoyed following Samantha and Carolines visit to "Bama". So much fun seeing the girls together again.(big and little girls)
This is avery special time for your families. So many changes in the months ahead. God bless.
Loved the pictures you took of Caroline.. Thanks.
Nana Rose
My heart is sad knowing how sad yours is. I'm glad you had the chance to visit before the brother comes along, because he will change the dynamics a little bit.
Do you have any more pictures for us to see?
I'm so happy you all had a wonderful visit. I'm sure you will see each other again very soon. The pictures you took to remember the occasion are priceless. That Caroline is just a beauty! You and Sarah are so blessed to have such kind friends, but I know you know that already. :)
love, love, LOVE!
i love how sweet their friendship is! it reminds me of that little rascals quote, "you only meet a once in a lifetime friend once in a lifetime". i also love that they have a great example of friendship in you and samantha. truly awesome.
The next visit will be so much different, glad you got a visit in with the girls before siblings come along.
Caroline's pictures are precious, can't wait to see the rest of them.
Great pictures of a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment