
...first one to guess gets a big, fat, cyber-Pigbear smooch! Either that or a leftover item from my massive Ebay sell-fest. I'm saving up for a new lens...have to find the funds somewhere!
In the meantime I'll be pondering where in the world she learned downward dog. Could it be from fellow playgroup munchkin, Noah? (Colleen, this is where I would be linking to your blog...if only you had a blog!)
11 comments:
Did she get a haircut? Even if I didn't guess right, can I get a smooch anyway? Looks like Sarah is testing out her standing legs...Look out she's learning fast!
Love the haircut!!
Daphne
Yes, it must be her first haircut! Did mommy do it or did you take her somewhere for her first haircut? See you tonight, Gina
Ah, the pigbear got a haircut. I loved those clippies in her hair, so I hope to still see them =)
I finally went into the office today and was able to view the video of Sarah crawling (and of course I LOVED it).
Much Love to the Pigbear! Sarah's birthday gift (part 1) arrived in the mail today; too bad I have to WAIT until October!!! Ugh, the only thing wrong with shopping early is waiting =)
Love You,
P.Cobb
P.S. I adore your new photo!
Did you cut Sarah's hair?! It looks so cute!
The way she is progressing - she will be walking before her birthday!
"She's gifted!"
yup it IS a haircut - you got brave! good for you, it looks adorable!!
She has big girl bangs! Im with Parmy, love the clips, hope those still make appearances.
Great new look for the pigbear, but I was also partial to the clips -- as long as she didn't clip them on her tongue like her Aunt Meg did so long ago.
Love, Mom
p.s. love the new "pigbear mama" profile picture too!
I love that, Push-up picture of Sarah. Let's see, will she be an excersise Guru or a Gymnist...practicing that, stand on my head routine?
What a cutie she is.
Love You....
I'm always a day behind - yep, new haircut it is! And I see Erin finally updated her own photo to show off her lovely locks :)
Liz
A yoga master and not even a year old. I foresee a limber life and many trips to India in your life, Grasshopper.
I didn't notice the haircut, but what guy does. Your uncle loves you no matter what your hair looks like.
BTW I give a mean mohawk if you're interested, just ask Mama Jo and Papa.
Uncle T
Post a Comment