Tuesday, July 25, 2006

did you know "BUSY" starts with a "P"?

Yep, it's spelled P-I-G-B-E-A-R.

I call her "Sarah" about 5% of the time, "Pigbear" about 50% of the time, and the other 45% she's "Busy Bee". (howdya like that math, Aunt Parmy?) These days, it's a fitting title.

See for yourself. These were all snapped in a span of about 60 seconds.









She's all over the place these days. You California folks better bolt everything down - she'll be tearing up your place soon!

4 comments:

J.J. said...

oh the joys of being mobile!

Megan said...

Look out house! Sarah will love getting into everything, I'm sure. Good luck keeping up with her. It actually was more fun for me when they were mobile!

Lori Grimes said...

Bring it on, I'm ready for Miss Sarah Pigbear Busy Bee Cobb!

Anonymous said...

Say, our house is a little too quiet...I wish we could have some of that Pigbear excitement over here =) We miss that little munchkin! She's definitely 100% sweetness...Have fun in CA; we can't wait to see pics of Sarah (Godzilla of the cousins as Uncle-T would say) and little baby Charlotte!!
Love,
Aunt Parmy